This earthy, complex varietal reflects upon the ground that produces it. Fresh notes of fig and cranberry are rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, all blossoming within the bouquet of musky earth tones.
- - Made in Charleston, SC.
- - 11 oz. varietal.
- - All natural soy wax.
- - 70+ hours of burn time.
- - Hand-cut wine bottles.
- - Custom blended fragrances to mimic your favorite wine varietal.
- • Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- • Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- • Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- • Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- • Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended